CODY’S CAFE COMMITMENT TO SANITATION AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
As Santa Barbara’s favorite family diner, the safety and well-being of our guests and our team members have been, and always will be, our #1 priority.
Our sanitation procedures have been enhanced to include:
- Temperature checks performed daily on every employee
- Masks worn by all team members
- Removal of multi-touch items from the tables
- Social distancing throughout the restaurant
- A dedicated cleaning specialist who cleans every chair, table, highchair, menu and condiment container after every guest
- Disposable menus available upon request
- Washing of team members’ hands every 20 minutes with soap and water followed by alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Please call (805) 683-5141 with any questions.
Keep an eye on the notices posted on https://publichealthsbc.org