14 Questions To Ask Mom Over Mother’s Day Brunch
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, which means it’s time to come up with gift ideas for mom.
If you’re still searching for the perfect Mother’s Day Gift, why not bring Mom to brunch on Sunday, May 12th?
Give her the gift of your presence.
Here at Cody’s Cafe we know what Mom really wants, a good conversation over a heart-warming meal!
Below are 14 questions to get the conversations started in the right direction:
1. How many serious relationships were you in before you settled down (if you did)? What were they like?
2. What was your hardest breakup like?
3. Growing up, what did you think you wanted to do for a living?
4. Who were/are your role models? Who did you look up to when you were younger? Who do you look up to now?
5. What’s the best trip you’ve ever taken?
6. Is there a moment or event that radically changed the way you saw the world?
7. What do I need to know about our family’s medical history that could affect my health or life?
8. What was the day I was born (or adopted) like?
9. What was your wedding day like? (If she got married)
10. What do you want your funeral to be like?
11. What was life like for you at my age?
12. Were you ever sexually harassed or sexually assaulted?
13. Do you have any health issues you’ve never told me about?
14. What advice would you give to your younger self at age 20? 30? 40?
About Cody’s Cafe: Cody’s Cafe has proudly welcomed the Santa Barbara community since 1995. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily at reasonable prices. Customers love our warm atmosphere and cozy setting so much that many local groups use our event room for their regular meetings. Our event room is also the perfect location for birthday parties or any other occasion you had in mind. For the latest news and information “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Call 805-683-5141 to make your reservations.