Santa Barbara locals know Cody’s Cafe is a great place to bring the family for an Easter meal.
The Easter Bunny may only come on Sunday, but Cody’s Cafe Easter specials are available Friday April 14th through Sunday April 16th. Enjoy mixed berry french toast for just $9.45 – served until 2pm and a delicious lamb shank for $17.95 – available after 5pm.
Here is just a glimpse of what you can expect this Easter at Cody’s, as well as year-round:
- BREAKFAST: Cody’s serves Breakfast every day from 6am-2pm. While you will still find cafe staples such as scrambled eggs, french toast or pancakes, Cody’s also offers many other mouth watering breakfast dishes. Try the breakfast enchiladas or the country fried steak and you’ll instantly see why they are local favorites. Easter Brunch books up fast, reservations are recommended. Call 805-683-5141 for reservations
- LUNCH: Order from our lunch menu at Cody’s until 5pm. Cody’s is known for hearty burgers and sandwiches. Don’t forget to ask about the homemade soups! If you ate too much Easter chocolate this year, Cody’s has 10 different salads to choose from and some lighter sandwich options.
- DINNER: Bring the whole family Easter Dinner at Cody’s Cafe from 5pm-10pm. Your choice of dinner entrees is varied and extensive. Cody’s has everything from top sirloin to pasta to Mexican fare. All entrées are accompanied by either soup or salad. If your taste buds are feeling adventurous this Easter, try one of Cody’s signature entrées like BBQ beef short ribs or homemade pot roast.
Are you looking for a restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff, fresh food and affordable prices? Cody’s has a full selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner options that you can enjoy in their main dining room, bar, event room or dog-friendly patio. On the weekends, join locals for a Bloody Mary brunch and find out why Cody’s has become one of the most popular breakfast restaurants in Santa Barbara. If you’re looking for local sports bars or private party venues or just an after-work happy hour in Goleta, Cody’s Cafe has you covered.
Enjoy the high definition tv’s, local brews and signature drinks. The private event room seats up to 45 people which is perfect for family celebrations or corporate meetings. Visit one of the best restaurants and bars in Goleta, Cody’s Cafe at 4898 Hollister Ave., Santa Barbara, CA 93111. Call 805-683-5141 for reservations, visit https://www.codyscafesb.com.
Call 805-683-5141 for reservations
Top Easter Activities in Santa Barbara
Here are activities you and your family can enjoy in Santa Barbara this Easter:
- The Great Egg Hunt: Saturday, April 15 from 10:00a.m.-12:00noon at Elings Park. The softball fields will be transformed into a colorful sea of 15,000 candy filled eggs. There will also be activities including a bounce house, face painting, music and complimentary Starbucks coffee.
- EGGstravaganza Egg Hunt: Saturday, April 15 at 10:00 a.m. The City of Santa Barbara Parks and Recreation Department presents a fun search for candy and prize-filled eggs in the park. EGGstravaganza will take place in two park locations: Chase Palm Park and Bohnett Park. Attendance is free, open to children up to and including age eight.
- Vineyard Easter Egg Hunt: Saturday, April 15 from 11:00am-4:00pm at Riverbench Vineyard & Winery. Over 2,000 eggs are hidden in the garden surrounding this vineyard tasting room. Eggs are filled with candy for the kids and some special prizes for their parents. Secure your tickets early.
- Santa Barbara’s Easter Service: At the Courthouse Sunken Gardens, Sunday, April 16 at 9:00a.m. Service features live music, children’s area, refreshments, and a message of hope. Guest speaker is best-selling author, Nick Vujicic.
Don’t forget to check out Cody’s superb wine list. Try a local wine like Cody’s Chardonnay Private Label.
About Cody’s Cafe: Cody’s Cafe has proudly welcomed the Santa Barbara community since 1995. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily at reasonable prices. Customers love our warm atmosphere and cozy setting so much that many local groups use our event room for their regular meetings. Our event room is also the perfect location for birthday parties or any other occasion you had in mind. Call 805-683-5141 for more information and to book your event. You can also visit our website to read comments from our satisfied customers who rave about Cody’s Cafe. For the latest news and information “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.